Government Center Building will be closed until 04.14.2020
Aki Residents: During the Government Center closure rental payments can be sent via mail and receipt will be returned to you also via mail, please mail to:
Attention: Finance Department
2608 Government Center
LRBOI Natural Resource Department | NRD Permitting Update:
LRBOI NRD remains committed to protecting the Tribe’s right to hunt, fish, and gather, even during these uncertain times. To that end, the Department has made the following adjustments to our permitting procedures. These adjustments will allow us to continue our harvesting activities during the current office closure.
– Please download the .pdf file for full update
03-25-2020 – Admin order 020-001 AO
Order Regarding Tribal Court Operations Through April 13, 2020
Executive Order No.20-0320-01
Declaration of State of Emergency
03-25-2020 – Admin order 020-001 AO
Order Regarding Tribal Court Operations During the March 2020 Closure
Covid-19 (coronavirus) Helpful Links and Information: https://lrboi-nsn.gov/news-media/health/
The Food Distribution hours will be normal operating hours from 7:30am until 4:00pm until Friday March 20, 2020.
The hours for next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday will be reduced to 7:30am until 1:30pm.
The office will be closed Thursday and Friday.
Please call to schedule an appointment at 231-398-6715.
Food Distribution Program Supervisor
Little River Band of Ottawa Indians
Food Distribution Program
Due to the recent changes with the Coronavirus, the scheduled Spring Membership Meeting set for April 18th of this year has been rescheduled for Saturday April 25th via live stream.
The live-streaming will hopefully take place from the Lodge Room at the Government Center. It will start at 10AM as usual, with a couple of directors , a representative from the Resort to give a brief update and the Tribal Council being invited to attend if possible.
There will be no live audience, but if possible might be able to have interactive discussions if possible via internet.
The Ogema Meet and Greet on Friday evening most likely will not happen, but it hasn’t been ruled out yet.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance through this ever-changing time.
Ogema Larry Romanelli
Due to Closure and Limited/Communications Issues:
Please consider email contact at:
Email may not be an immediate solution but used to help assist communications during the current circumstances and communication limits. Emails will be checked and forwarded to appropriate staff.
THE HEALTH SERVICE DEPARTMENT OPEN LIMITED HOURS:
Starting MARCH 17TH, 2020
- MONDAY – 8:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- TUESDAY – 8:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- WEDNESDAY – 8:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- THURSDAY – CLOSED
- FRIDAY – CLOSED
Voicemail Messages Will Be Checked Every ½ Hour
Someone Will Call You Back ASAP
- If You Believe You Are Sick With The Coronavirus or Have Been Exposed to the Coronavirus:
DO NOT COME TO THE HEALTH CLINIC.
- Please Contact Your Local Hospital/Lab Center
People of High Risk for The Coronavirus:
- Older Adults
- People Who Have Serious Chronic Medical Conditions:
- Heart Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lung Disease
Symptoms to Look For:
- DIFFICULTY BREATHING/SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- SORE THROAT
We Thank You For Your Patience During This Time. We Strive to Keep Our Patients And Employees Safe And Healthy.
NOTICE FROM PRC AND EHAP DEPARTMENTS:
- BEGINNING Tuesday, March 17th, the Health Services Department will be on limited hours from 8am until 1pm Monday thru Wednesday.
This is scheduled thru March 30th, 2020.
- Please contact 231-398-6620
after these hours to report an appointment or if you need a purchase order sent. Also, please be sure you contact your providers to confirm your appointments.
- Please be advised that we are encouraging members wishing to speak with PRC (Purchased and Referred Care) and EHAP (Extended Health Assistance Program) to NOT come into the office to drop off applications, reassessments, bills/claims, or correspondence of any kind until after April 5th, 2020.
- We will be putting a hold on due dates for reassessment and additional information requests, the members to accommodate the waiting period for the Coronavirus outbreak. Your file will NOT go inactive during this period.
- We are trying to limit any face to face interaction and be proactive on keeping our people safe.
- If you have any questions about your file or status, please do not hesitate to contact your PRC/EHAP specialist.
- PLEASE DO NOT PANIC, WE WILL COVER YOUR APPOINTMENTS DURING THIS OUTBREAK AS LONG AS IT MEETS THE CRITERIA AND YOU NOTIFY THE PRC/EHAP OFFICE.