The Enrollment Department consists of two staff members: an Enrollment Coordinator and an Administrative Assistant II. The Enrollment Department maintains the permanent records of all Tribal Citizens of the Little River Band of Ottawa Indians.
The Department is responsible for the genealogy research on each application submitted for Membership in the Tribe, the Bereavement Benefit Program and the Per Cap Program. The Department processes and is accountable for address changes, name changes, Per Cap Direct Deposits, Per Cap Direct Deposit Cancellations and Per Cap Check Cancellations. The Department creates mailing labels and lists for all departments, verifies enrollment status, CDIB’s as well as creating Tribal I.D. cards for Tribal Citizens.
Enrollment Forms and Information
- Address Correction Form
- Bereavement Beneficiary Form
- Per Cap Direct Deposit Form
- Per Cap Direct Deposit Cancellation Form
- Per Cap Check Cancellation and Reissue Form
- Per Cap Voluntary Withholding Request
- PerCap Beneficiary Form
- Question and Answer – Per Capita Payments